Rigid Chisel Plow - Series 62
Field proven through the toughest seasons
- Machines are supplied with all components, including long shank tines, clamps, bottom linkage pins, clips and 75mm reversible points (Standard) etc, to fully complete the size specified
- Adjustable Tine Spacing (standard spacing 300mm) – just move mount clamps and / or add additional Tine assemblies if required
- Suitable for tractors fitted with Cat II three-point linkage systems. (Top link and pin NOT supplied)
- Frame construction – 100mm square RHS, underframe clearance 630mm (24”), Rank spacing 760mm (30”), optional depth control wheels – 500mm 100mm approx. Tine steel shank size 75 25mm
- Power requirements; This depends very much on soil type, working depth and conditions; however, allow up to 8 kw (10 hp) (PTO) per tine. ie 9 tines = approx 72 kw (90 hp).
|Description||7 Tine Chisel Plow complete (Small frame)||9 Tine Chisel Plow complete (Small frame c/w 2 extension stub frames)||11 Tine Chisel Plow complete (Large frame)|